Sales, finance, banking, communication skills, presentation skills .
- To achieve collection targets of the area assigned, ensuring meeting
PI Targets, increase realization on sale of vehicles and meeting
- the Target on Cost of Collections.
- Control bucket flow cases and focus on non-starters.
- Ensuring documented feedback on all cases in soft buckets.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are complied with while repossessing of products.
- Ensuring audit queries are complied with and prevention of recurrence.
- Ensuring adequate “Feet on Street” availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for
Collection Officers / Agencies/ DMAs, monitoring performance against set
parameters and Weekly review with the collection executives.
- Ensuring background and reference check of agencies / DMAs being appointed.
- Constant evaluation of DMAs and agencies.
- Identify and manage training needs for the CEs.
- Support collection officers in legal / police issues.
- Ensuring timely and profitable disposal of seized stock & safe custody of seized products.
- Salary basing on from 14.5K to 30K based on communication and experience.
- Age upto 35 years.
Any Graduate with OTC or collections.
- You may walkin with your 2-6 sets of resume copies to try with various companies as all the round would be in the same place.